COVID-19: Advice for freelancers

If you are a self employed dance professional, we have put together a collection of resources which may help you.

If you are concerned about the impact of Brexit on your employment/career,  One Dance UK have put together this series of resources to help you.

Visit the Arts Council England website for the latest guidance and support available for individuals and organisations.

You can’t get SSP (Statutory Sick Pay) if you’re self-employed.

However, if you have to take time off work and you don’t get paid while you’re off, you might be entitled to claim benefits. Visit the Citizens Advice website for more information, and find out what you may be entitled to via the Entitled To online calculator.

We recommend staying up to date by checking the NHS and WHO websites, which are updated regularly.

If you are in need of advice, please contact us.


Connect with us