You can apply for a grant if you live overseas, so long as you fulfill the criteria of performing for three years in the UK.

Applications are considered for living costs, crisis grants and medical costs.

If you are thinking of making an applicationfrom overseas, we advise that you get in contact first to discuss your situation on 01273 234011.